Update & Mobile Release
Hey there everyone!
Crystal the Witch has just been updated to v2.0. This is a minor, but also a major update… as Crystal is now available for mobile! This is likely to be the last update for this fun little project. If you haven’t had the opportunity to play it yet, I hope you’ll give it a try and enjoy your time!
Thank you to those that have played, and even left their feedback, already. It has been really valuable to hear your thoughts and opinions! ♡
This update brings improvements to the PC builds made while updating specific elements for a mobile release. And of course, the mobile release. PC and Mobile should play and look almost identical.
- UI & Menus reworked
- Several new text box appearances have been added, delivering a more immersive impact on scenes by limiting distraction
- Image messages now appear as dialogue alongside the image, allowing text to be read clearly and quickly, whilst also allowing those that require self-voicing to understand.
- Crystal’s cauldron CG now covers the screen
- Minor animation and transition additions
- Text size has been increased to increase legibility
- Bigger sized versions of Crystal now rest at the bottom of the screen correctly
- Brightened darker themed CG for better visibility on low brightness displays
- Updated font across menus
- Due to the short nature of the game, some unused options have been removed to reduce clutter
- Minor grammatical errors have been fixed
- The game will now run in mobile and tablet mode
- A few new sfx have been added.
You can download the Android version on itch.io already! If you prefer to get your games on Google Play, Crystal is now also available to grab from the play store too.
Work is finally beginning on the next project, Kensik, so please look out for an itch page soon! You’ll be able to follow it for future updates!
Get Crystal the Witch
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.